to Cathedral Glass, the home of quality Leaded
Lights and Stained Glass Windows.
you require a 'stop-in' (one cracked pane to be replaced in situ) or a full
Cathedral Window to be designed, manufactured and fitted, Cathedral Glass
guarantees quality and craftsmanship at realistic prices.
Glass is renowned both locally and nationally for it's excellence in design,
manufacture and fitting, offering the following services:
- Creative and Original Designs to your own specification
- Painting and staining to match original windows or new designs
- Fitting into original or new window frames or double glazed units
- Restoration to original designs, including antique glass matching (if
- Manufacture and finishing that will withstand your own life expectancy!
Glass is also the leading supplier of Glass and Hobbyist Supplies to both
Trade and Hobbyists in the Northwest, with extensive stock at hard-to-beat
- Copper Foiling Supplies: patinas, fluxes, soldering equipment & solder
- Glass in 12"x12"s to full sheets in opals, transparents &
cathedrals plus a varied selection of opalescents, semi-opalescents, transparent
textures and some smaller antique and flashed glass pieces
- Lamp fittings, finnials, furlings, harps and vase caps
- Lampstands & Pattern Books
- Globs, Jewels and Bevels
- Glass Cutters, Grippers, Grozers, Nippers and Snippers
- Set Squares, Lead Came, Paints, Pigments & Silver Stain
bitten by the glass-bug? Then join one of our classes run through the local
Adult Education Centre on Monday orr Wednesday
evenings, term-time only, from 7-9 pm.
here to request further details.